Growing up this was one of my favorite salads that my mom makes, and it goes so well with a pork or chicken along with a nice glass of white wine. Here is the recipe:
1. Wash all vegetables, and start peeling and slicing the cucumbers, slicing the scallions, slice the avocado.
2. Take the lettuce and roughly rip it apart with your hands and place in a salad bowl.
3. Combine the cucumbers, scallions, with the lettuce and mix.
1. In a blender combine, sour cream and vinegar, olive oil, juice of half a lemon, dill, and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Blend on high for 1 min.
3. Pour mixture over the salad and toss the salad and enjoy.