I was checking out this new song "Single on Valentine's" by singer/songwriter Liddy Clark and I was able to grab a quick interview with her and get to know what she is all about. Check out the interview below and also check out the single out now. It is available on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon.com and Googleplay. It is awesome!!
1. When did you first start singing?
I first started singing when I was 7! got really into musical theater & then evolved into more pop type music.
2. Who are your musical inspirations?
Definitely John Mayer, Kenney Chesney, Shania Twain, Taylor Swift, Parachute, & many many more. Big fan of music.
3. Do you play any instruments?
I play guitar & a bit of piano
4. What hidden talents do you have?
I'm really good at baking & making friendship bracelets
5. Do you enjoy writing music and/or lyrics?
Yea, I enjoy both processes & I've been doing them since I was 12.
6. What inspired you to become a singer?
When I was 7, I learned I was related to the real Pocahontas from history & decided to pay tribute to her at my schools talent show by singing a song from the disney movie lol & it just kinda evolved from there!
7. Does this song reflect something in your life?
Not necessarily, "Single on Valentines Day" was just a funny title that I thought would be interesting to put a twist on & make a sassy song out of. :)